Touring Park Booking Conditions
Please read carefully
All bookings are subject to the following conditions:
- A completed booking form together with a non-refundable deposit of £50.00 per pitch per week/part week (plus £1 booking fee). To secure a booking, this deposit has to be received within 5 days of your telephone/email reservation. Where this does not happen, we reserve the right to re-let the pitch(s). The balance is payable in cash on arrival. Please note we are unable to accept cheques, debit or credit cards, for the balance payment. Should your holiday dates change you are still liable for the full period booked, unless you have given us a minimum of 21 days notice in writing by Registered Post.
- In High Season the minimum charge is for 3 nights payable in full on booking.
- Pitches are normally available from 1.00pm on day of arrival.
- Pitches must be vacated by 11.30am on day of departure.
- Please advise of late arrival as pitches will be held until 5pm only.
- For the convenience of those already on the Park, no pitching is allowed after 8pm.
- BE AWARE OF THE NEAREST FIRE POINT
- Have consideration for others on the Park and keep all noise to a minimum from 10pm to 8am.
- Well behaved, quiet and friendly dogs are welcome on the Park. We provide a separate dog walk and exercising paddock where we expect all dog owners to use the bags and bins provided.
- Dogs must always be kept on a lead whilst on the Park and never left in a caravan or tent unattended. Dogs must not be taken into the toilet blocks.
- Low wattage camping appliances only.
- Please always drive with care, observing our 5mph speed limit, which is the same as walking pace! This includes cyclists! No unlicenced drivers.
- Barbeques are allowed. We provide bricks for Instant Barbeques to ensure you do not burn the grass. Please return bricks after use.
No liability whatsoever shall be attached to the Management in event of:
a) Death, injury howsoever caused, illness inconvenience or any other misadventure.
b) Loss of, or any damage to, or theft of property including motor vehicles and boats
C) Unavailability of any amenity, service or caravan due to circumstances beyond the control of the Management