Static Caravan Booking Conditions
Please Read Carefully
All bookings are subject to the following conditions:
- A completed booking form together with a non-refundable deposit of one third of the total amount, plus £1 booking fee, must be received within 5 days of the telephone/email reservation. Where this does not happen we reserve the right to re-let. The balance is due 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- A cleaning / security deposit of £60 will be required with your balance payment. This will be refunded, where applicable, within 28 days of your departure providing the caravan is left in the same clean and tidy condition as you found it. All breakages must be reported
- Cancellation is only accepted in writing by Registered Post 6 weeks prior to arrival. Where this does not happen you are responsible for the full cost of the week(s) booked. Although we will try and re-let, we recommend you purchase holiday insurance.
- The number of people occupying the caravans must not exceed the stated number allowed. Please see our caravan details.
- Accommodation is available from 4pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.30am on the day of departure.
- BE AWARE OF THE NEAREST FIRE POINT
- Caravans must not be used as ‘Base Camps’ for additional family and friends either staying on our Touring Park or locally.
- Well behaved, quiet and friendly dogs only are welcome, by arrangement, in our caravans Type B, Budget C and Budget E caravans. They must not be allowed on the furniture and never left unattended in the caravan. We provide a separate dog walk and exercising paddock. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times whilst on the Park and we expect all owners to use the bags and bins provided. Dogs must not be taken into the toilet blocks.
- Please always drive with care, observing our 5mph speed limit which is the same as walking pace! This includes cyclists. No unlicenced drivers.
- Each caravan has a picnic table to seat 6 people.
- Barbeques are allowed. We provide bricks for Instant Barbeques to ensure you do not burn the grass. Please return bricks after use.
- The management reserve the right to enter the caravan at any time during your stay should there be any cause for concern.
- Please do not bring household electric appliances, due to low wattage supply they will cause complete power failure.
No liability whatsoever shall be attached to the Management in event of:
a) Death, injury howsoever caused, illness inconvenience or any other misadventure.
b) Loss of, or any damage to, or theft of property including motor vehicles and boats
Unavailability of any amenity, service or caravan due to circumstances beyond the control of the Management